Joined Lola Script Font Letters
- Cut in one piece from high quality Baltic birch plywood
- Fully painted in your choice of colour
- Beautiful ornate font
- Choice of sizes - size refers to the height of the capital and 'tall' lowercase letters
How to wall mount
- Wall mounting fixtures are included - either double sided sticky fixers or sawtooth hangers.
Do these letters freestand?
- These script letters can freestand, if all the letters sit 'above the line' - like the Annabel name above.
- However, if you name has a lowercase letter with a 'tail' - f, g, j, p, q, y, z, these will not stand up.
Can I have my name in all capital letters?
- We do not recommend all capitals in this font, as the ornate style makes it very difficult to read. As standard, we make names in this font syle with an uppercase initial letter, and the rest lowercase.
- These letters are offered in a choice of 15, 20, 25 and 30cm sizes
- Size refers to the height of the capital letter, and 'tall' lowercase (b, d, g, f, etc) Small lowercase (a, c, e, m, etc) are scaled in proportion.
- If you would like us to work out the overall dimensions of your name to make sure which size best suits, please email us, and we will get back to you asap.
Can I have larger sizes than those listed?
- Maybe! The problem with making these letters too big is if the overall length is more than 1.2m we simply have no way to post them.
- If you'd like us to check if we can make your name larger, please email us the details, and we will get back to you asap.
- These script names are cut and painted to order here in our UK workshop.
- Current production time: 4 weeks